LibOFX version check fails

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Dec 30 17:43:08 EST 2004

I got this:

checking for libofx version >= 0.7.0... ./configure: line 13411: test: version:: integer expression expected
configure: error: Libofx 0.7.0 or newer needed for ofx support
make: *** [config.status] Error 1

I suspect the problem is that "ofxdump" is not in my PATH, but the
configure test assumes it is (even if I supply
--with-ofx-prefix=... to configure).