gnucash & MT940

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Jul 23 16:26:11 EDT 2004

Hi,

gikotim at bluemail.ch writes:

> Hi!
> I've tried to compile the CSV version with MT940 enabled. It is not possible.

I presume you mean CVS, not CSV. ;)
As for it being possible, well, the code compiles, but I don't know
if it will compile with mt940.  I believe you need openhbci-2 to compile
the mt940 module, but I'm not sure.  I've never tried.

> The error message say it is needed to fix the MT940 module.
> Will this ever happen?

Not if you don't actually send the error message, no.  Try sending
the actual error message and perhaps we can help.