Bundling G-Wrap

Greg Troxel gdt at ir.bbn.com
Tue Jul 6 14:14:38 EDT 2004

If it is semantically sensible to use g-wrap without having glib
(e.g., to wrap another library), then g-wrap should not depend on
glib or anything gnomeish.  IMHO this is more important than keeping
the number of dependencies down - I find many dependencies with no
issues easier than dependencies with unwarranted complexity.

I agree that it would be nice to have g-wrap as part of core guile
(assuming g-wrap cannot be extended to to handle other schemes), but
that seems likely to lead to even slower releases :-)

--
        Greg Troxel <gdt at ir.bbn.com>