Patch to provide support for another Finance::Quote module

David Grant david.grant at telus.net
Thu Jul 1 18:10:02 EDT 2004

1st resend

I have submitted a patch to the Finance::Quote module's sourceforge
site.  I'm not sure when it will land though.  I basically added another
quote module similar to the Tdwaterhouse.pm module.  I have also patched
gnumed so that it will support this additional quote module.  I've
attached the patch.  Can someone please incorporate this into the main
gnumed tree?  I will pressure the Finance::Quote people to get the
Finance::Quote patch submitted on their end.

Please CC to david.grant at telus.net please as I am not subscribed to the
list.

--
David J. Grant