g-wrap (was Re: QOF won't link)

Linas Vepstas linas at linas.org
Fri Jun 18 10:54:59 EDT 2004

On Fri, Jun 18, 2004 at 10:48:29AM -0400, Derek Atkins was heard to remark:

> OTOH I'd also like to un-modularize much of gnucash.  The current
> archicture and half-completed implementation causes more problems than
> it solves.  Unfortunately I suspect it'll be a LOT of work to fix, and
> I just don't have that amount of time at the moment.

Actually, I suspect it will be easy .. just changing the makefiles
to link the needed libs directly, and choping some code.

I was going to un-schemify the backend; I've started work on the
qof backend, I'm not using scheme for that, so I'll volunteer
to do that (on my own unpredicatable time scale though :(

--linas