More KMyMoney peeking: is our file format clearly documented?

Linas Vepstas linas at linas.org
Thu Jun 24 11:27:03 EDT 2004

On Thu, Jun 24, 2004 at 11:13:03AM -0400, Derek Atkins was heard to remark:
> frontend.  Gnucash just has too much crap in it.  :)

Yes, well we have to de-crapify it.  There's nothing 'unreal' about
that, its just real work that really needs to be done.  GnuCash
development has stalled, and its stalled for 2 or 3 technical
reasons, and the crapification is one of them.  Until things like
this are cleared up, development will stay stalled.  This is like
a city: no one will build beautiful houses until the roads, sewers
and fresh water are in good condition.   Unfortunately, good
sewer workers are hard to come by ...

--linas