More KMyMoney peeking: is our file format clearly documented?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Jun 24 11:36:38 EDT 2004

linas at linas.org (Linas Vepstas) writes:

> Move from gnc-mocules to old-fashioned shared libs.
> This second.

Actually, there _IS_ something to be said about using loadable
plugins..  It IS a good feature.  But there should be a core C
application that uses standard shared libraries and then loads in
additional plugins.

I'm sort of thinking that UI modules (and importers, and maybe even
backends) should be plugins (and I still like having business be a
plugin).  But this is going to require some clear architecting, and I
think that work should happen AFTER we get basic g2 working.