Bug Triage

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Jun 24 17:07:40 EDT 2004

Uhh... What makes you think that these two bugs are the same?  IMHO
these two are _not_ the same bug.  88517 is about cut-and-paste losing
transaction information, whereas 92484 is about bulk moves of
transactions.  They are certainly different in my mind.  Why do you
consider them the same?

When bugs are REALLY duplicates, like EXACTLY the same, then yes, feel
free to close them out yourself using the "mark bug as duplicate of"
checkbox.   But _MAKE SURE_ the bug is a duplicate!  Your example here
fails that check. ;)

-derek