Wishes to the new G-Wrap maintainer?

Andreas Rottmann a.rottmann at gmx.at
Wed Jun 30 10:14:05 EDT 2004

Hi!

As I've taken over primary maintainership of G-Wrap[0], I'd just drop
this message here as a heads-up and an opportunity for the GnuCash
developers to provide input what you expect from G-Wrap in the
future.

>From waht I've read on this list lately, it seems some people want to
replace G-Wrap with SWIG for GnuCash, which would be a pity,
IMHO. Anyway, I'd like to hear any G-Wrap-related suggestions, hints
and rants you might come up with.

[0] http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/g-wrap-dev/2004-06/msg00001.html

Thanks, Andy
--