problem in the helpfile

Jon Lapham lapham at extracta.com.br
Thu Mar 25 21:05:00 EST 2004

Derek Atkins wrote:
> Hmm..  I presume you're starting from the New Hierarchy druid, where
> it should bring up a Select Currency dialog.  Other places bring up a
> Select Currency/Commodity dialog.  These instructions are certainly
> reasonable for the latter (which you WILL need to translate later in
> the file), but you are correct that they are incorrect for the former,
> at least for the moment.
>
> I'm sure that Jon will chime in shortly with an explanation.

<chime>
Actually, I haven't actually done any work on the help files, I haven't
even read them through truth-be-told (yeah, it is on my TODO list).  I
think Chris Lyttle is probably the most recent help file guru.  I cc'ed
him.  :)
</chime>

  Jon Lapham  <lapham at extracta.com.br>          Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
  Work: Extracta Moléculas Naturais SA     http://www.extracta.com.br/