problem in the helpfile

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Mar 25 19:25:05 EST 2004

Hmm..  I presume you're starting from the New Hierarchy druid, where
it should bring up a Select Currency dialog.  Other places bring up a
Select Currency/Commodity dialog.  These instructions are certainly
reasonable for the latter (which you WILL need to translate later in
the file), but you are correct that they are incorrect for the former,
at least for the moment.

I'm sure that Jon will chime in shortly with an explanation.

-derek