Search engine

Neil Williams linux at codehelp.co.uk
Thu May 6 18:41:59 EDT 2004

On Thursday 06 May 2004 11:01, Derek Atkins wrote:
> > I spotted a few and I've just uploaded a new file.
>
> Ok..  Much better.  You're still missing the language links in the
> upper-right corner.

Mozilla was getting confused. When I tested in Firebird, the language links
were present but one line too far down. That line is outside the banner and
therefore it was printing the links white on white. Hmm.

A simple change to the flow of the document and it's fixed and uploaded, both
files.

http://www.codehelp.co.uk/code/test.html
http://www.codehelp.co.uk/code/test-result.html

That's it for tonight - I'm dead tired.