[Gnucash-changes] message URL link update, new search link update

Neil Williams linux at codehelp.co.uk
Sun May 9 04:53:38 EDT 2004

On Sunday 09 May 2004 4:13, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Question: do you currently limit the number of answers?  It might
> be reasonable to "page" the answers to limit the number of responses
> to, say, 25 per page so you don't overwhelm a user if they, say,
> search for "derek" in all the archives.  :)

That would work. Thanks.

By sorting the directory first, I can add yet another field to the ever
growing query string :-( but it would solve the problem. The message files
are in numerical sequence, so it makes it possible to restart the previous
query from a particular position within the archive.

--

Neil Williams