QOF-to-SQL Proof of Concept

Linas Vepstas linas at linas.org
Mon May 24 10:49:00 EDT 2004

FYI,

I just finished coding a proof-of-concept for saving & restoring
arbitrary QOF objects to SQL tables & back.  I've now started on
a prototype that will 'do it correctly' i.e. mutate into the final
version.  You probbly don't want to look at the code, since its
'all wrong', but its in the dwi.sourceforge.net CVS tree, in
the 'examples/basic-qof' directory. The prototype that was just
started is in 'examples/qof-proto'.

Anyone have any brilliant ideas on how to manage user logins &
permissions & etc?

--linas