GTK2 port

Jeremy Jongsma jeremy at jongsma.org
Mon May 24 11:59:22 EDT 2004

How can I get the GTK2 port from CVS?  I looked around and couldn't find
details on gnucash.org.

I want to start contributing to GnuCash, but since I'm not familiar with
any version of GTK yet, I figured I might as skip GTK1 and just start
familiarizing myself with the GTK2 port.

If anyone can recommend a good resource for getting up to speed on GTK2
(and C to some extent), let me know.  I'm an experienced Java programmer
with a bit of C and C++ background, but it's been awhile.

My goals are, of course, selfish - I want to start working on my
wishlist... :)

http://www.jongsma.org/gc/wishlist.html

-j

--