Book Closing in HEAD kills objects in a "bad" order, corrupts memory.

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed May 26 09:34:24 EDT 2004

linas at linas.org (Linas Vepstas) writes:

> On Tue, May 25, 2004 at 10:33:18AM -0400, Derek Atkins was heard to remark:
>>
>> DEBUG: Enter: qof_object_book_end
>
> OK.  right, reordering would be non-trivial.
>
> The if (book_ending) flag sounds like a good idea.
>
> Are you fixing this, or do you really want me to do it?

I'll add the book_ending flag and fix it (at least in the gnucash
code).  I just wanted to verify with you that this was incorrect
behavior that should get fixed, and that adding the book_ending flag
is the "best" solutions.  At some level it seems a bit hackish, but on
another level it is sort of the "right" solution...

I just wanted another opinion before I did it.  :)