volunteer

Darin Willits darin at willits.ca
Fri May 28 17:02:46 EDT 2004

> I also know that Darin Willits is working on some budgetting code.
> You can see if there's any way to help him, too.

Ug.  Third mention of budgeting in the last few days.  Guess I'd better
get my butt in gear and submit some patches eh? ;-)  Maybe I can get
some face time with the home PC this weekend and get something put
together.

There is lots to do though.  I will put together a list to submit with
the patch.

Cheers,

Darin