volunteer

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri May 28 16:48:27 EDT 2004

Great -- would love to have you.  Find your itch and scratch it.
Most of the development right now is either being done in CVS HEAD
(for non-gui changes) and g2 (for GUI changes).  I'd suggest you
download those and get started.

I know Linas is working on new SQL code as part of the DWI/QOF work,
you can see if there is some way to help him with that.

I also know that Darin Willits is working on some budgetting code.
You can see if there's any way to help him, too.

Other than that, you're welcome to take a look at bugzilla and
find some bugs/enhancements and work on those!  :)

-derek