Next stable gnucash, 1.8.10?

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Mon Nov 1 03:53:56 EST 2004

Hi,

thanks for the reminder. This time I thought about this issue
beforehand. As you now probably have noticed as well, I announced a
1.8.10pre-Package at the Translation Project just yesterday. The
translators now have two weeks to submit their translations of the
1.8.10pre-Package, and all that is contributed during these two weeks
will be committed to gnucash CVS by me and will be in the 1.8.10
(-final) Release.

Christian