Next stable gnucash, 1.8.10?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Sep 30 08:50:17 EDT 2004

Actually, a few of us were already discussing this on IRC about 2-4
weeks ago and seemed to agree that we should release a 1.8.10 sometime
around the end of October-Mid November-ish.  I'll let Chris Lyttle
decide on an actual date based on his schedule.

-derek

PS: It would also be nice if we could get the code compiling on x86_64
before the 1.8.10 release -- anyone with an x86_64 platform running a
64-bit linux willing to help port the code?

PPS: Are there any other "critical" bugs that need to get fixed before
a 1.8.10 release?