[gnome-db] DWI, QOF and gnome-db

Dru andru at treshna.com
Mon Nov 8 23:36:50 EST 2004

>>In the port of gnome-db to Win32, I suggest to have a
>>#if - #endif clusures to eliminate the dependencies to
>>GNOME (like GConf), becouse the gnome-db library is
>>basicaly based in GTK!
>>

>right, we already do that, compiling only the things that are GTK on
>Windows, and the rest on Linux. With some recent additions that might
>not be the case, but it is an easy fix.

I still need to check to see if libsql can be compiled to work under
win32. I had a few issues with bison and flex on win32 with papyrus
though managed to get it ported ok in the end. win32 porting is something
i need to be pushed into a bit more into doing.  I ported most
of bond and bonddb to win32 last year so its only touch up work to get
binaries.