Showing account codes in reports

Laurent Duperval lduperval at videotron.ca
Mon Oct 4 23:01:22 EDT 2004

Derek Atkins wrote:

>All reports are purely in scheme.  So, if you are "exporting" via a report, then
>you'll need to hack on the scheme code that implements your particular report.
>I don't know what you're doing, so I don't know where to point you except
>src/report/...

Ok. Actually, I have to give him a file that contains all the expenses I
made over the year so he can do my end-of-year books or something. He's
on that other OS, using that expensive stuff, so I can't just give him
my GC file and tell him, "Here ya go, knock yourself out!".

<Laurent Duperval> lduperval at videotron.ca

Most people are too busy to have time for anything important.