What can I do?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Sep 3 07:52:14 EDT 2004

Hi,

Thanks for your offer.  GnuCash is written in C (and a little Scheme),
so C++ probably wouldn't help you here.

As for how you can help, I'd suggest you find something you don't like
and try to fix it.  If you don't feel like your programming skills are
up to snuff, you can always help with documentation, or help triage
the bug report database....

Thanks!

-derek