IFX support

Nils Kalchhauser n.kalchhauser at vollwerbung.at
Thu Sep 9 07:33:24 EDT 2004

Hey!

I was using Gnucash a little (before I was going on travels..) and really liked
it. I'm interested in IFX support in addition to OFX as that is the one my bank
offers. Is development for that under way? If not I would do what I can to help
out.. My bank only supports IFX, not OFX..

But as I am not really versed in financial stuff I don't even really know what
the difference between the two is.. According to ifxforum.org it seems like IFX
targets slightly different applications. And I guess the issue has been
discussed before..

/Nils