Next stable gnucash, 1.8.10?

Chris Lyttle chris at wilddev.net
Thu Sep 30 23:48:31 EDT 2004

I'm willing to at least try to do this on my x86_64 system (with help of
course!). Dunno if it'll be more hassle than its worth for the real
dev's, but if you are willing to answer my stupid questions like 'what
to look for' then I'll give it a go. I would like to push a release off
until the end of oct tho to give me a chance to do at least a bit to get
gnucash to compile and run on x86_64. Damm to many things to do and not
enough hours in the day...

Chris

--
RedHat Certified Engineer #807302549405490.
Checkpoint Certified Security Expert 2000 & NG
	| |^| | |  Life out here is raw
	| | |^| |  But we will never stop
	| |_|_| |  We will never quit
	| / __> |  cause we are Metallica