G2 branch doesn't build

Neil Williams linux at codehelp.co.uk
Sat Apr 2 17:53:15 EST 2005

On Saturday 02 April 2005 10:38 pm, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Neil,
>
> This is your code...  Can you fix this?

Yes, I'll have to re-implement the save dialog. You'll also find the same
calls in src/business/business-gnome/ and I'll change those too. My only
problem is time - I'll try to look at it tomorrow (it's midnight this side of
the pond) but I don't know if I'll have time to test the replacement to
commit this week.

> `gtk_file_chooser_dialog_new'

Am I OK to switch this to:
gtk_file_selection_new
?

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/GtkFileSelection.html

How do I check things like this? There's no hint in the Gtk API documentation
that one is older or preferable to the other.

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/GtkFileChooser.html

I just chose the one that gave the most useful dialog.

--

Neil Williams