G2 branch doesn't build

Neil Williams linux at codehelp.co.uk
Sun Apr 3 03:59:05 EDT 2005

On Sunday 03 April 2005 12:48 am, Derek Atkins wrote:
> wouldn't think you need to reimplement the whole thing -- just change the
> "file selection" API to use the existing API hooks.

Thanks for doing that for me, Derek. I saw the patch on the list this morning.

> > http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/GtkFileChooser.html
> >
> > I just chose the one that gave the most useful dialog.
>
> GnuCash already uses a file chooser dialog -- we need to in the "file save"
> or "save as" code paths.  We should just reuse this API.  Did you look for
> a "gnc_file_selection" API?

I looked in the doxygen output, but src/app-file/gnome/gnc_file_dialog (where
I've just found the call you've used) isn't documented within doxygen.

> If nothing else you should look in the
> gnc-file API docs.

Sorry, a more thorough search was obviously required when the code was first
built. I was looking for it in src/gnome/ or src/gnome-utils.

--

Neil Williams