AqBanking and OFX Backend Released

Martin Preuss aquamaniac at gmx.de
Sat Apr 23 09:50:47 EDT 2005

Hi,

I just released AqBanking, the new OFX Direct Connect backend and a setup
Wizard for it.

Yesterday I got a "go" for my changed to LibOFX, so now the latest CVS version
of LibOFX suffices.

Installation procedure
=================
First get and install Gwenhywfar (http://gwenhywfar.sf.net/), this provides OS
abstraction and many general purpose function groups which are used by
AqBanking.

Then get and install AqBanking (http://www.aquamaniac.de/aqbanking/).

After that you'll need to install the OFX Direct Connect backend, called
"AqOfxConnect" and the QT tools for it (AqOfxConnect-QT-Tools).

Any feedback would be very much appreciated ;-)

regards
Martin

--
"Things are only impossible until they're not"

LibChipcard - http://www.libchipcard.de/
AqBanking - http://www.aquamaniac.de/aqbanking/
OpenHBCI - http://www.openhbci.de/