FreqSpec and SchedXaction as QOF objects

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Sat Apr 23 10:21:59 EDT 2005

On Sat, 2005-04-23 at 09:44, Derek Atkins wrote:

> Also, when you make these changes you should make them to only HEAD
> __OR__ g2.  Pick one and stick with it.  David Hampton performs
> monthly (or so) merges from Head up to g2, and if you make the same
> set of changes in both branches it makes the merge significantly
> more difficult.
>
> Beyond all that, I have no problem with QOFizing FS and SX.

No problems here, either.

It needs to be done.  There's another set of changes around that that I
don't know if you're planning on ... the key one being making the SX
list (the UI bit) be the results of a QOF query rather than a trivial
glist field of the Book...?

Another option would be to help with the G2 port.  I've been
anticipating doing the FS/SX QOFization "next" ... but _after_ the G2
port is done.  Then the branching issues go away, we can get closer to
release, &c. :)

...jsled