FreqSpec and SchedXaction as QOF objects

Neil Williams linux at codehelp.co.uk
Sat Apr 23 10:30:42 EDT 2005

On Saturday 23 April 2005 2:44 pm, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Beyond all that, I have no problem with QOFizing FS and SX.
>
> -derek

I've just realized: FreqSpec would become the only QOF object that is actually
within the QOF library. That isn't ideal.

It has no references within QOF itself, it's declared as QOF_ID_FREQSPEC not
QOF_TYPE_xx which is right (to me) because it is an object, not a data type
like a string or boolean.

gnc-date.c doesn't use it (the reverse) and it really doesn't fit with the
rest of the QOF code, numerics, kvp, queries, sessions, backends, merge and
instances.

What's it doing in libqof in the first place?

Shall I remove it and leave it in GnuCash src/engine only?

--

Neil Williams