Lot viewer GUI

Geert Janssens janssens.geert at advalvas.be
Fri Apr 29 10:43:58 EDT 2005

Hi,

In my local cvs checkout, (fresh checkout of today), I added scrollbars to the
'Listing of lots in this account' list widget. Without these scrollbars, a
long list of lots caused the window to fill the screen vertically, without
any possibility to shrink it, or view all lots.

This is a trivial change, but since this is my first change in GnuCash, I
wonder what to do with this next. I've tested it, it works correctly.

Can I check it in, with your permissions ? Or is this not allowed from a guest
cvs account.

And if it is allowed, are there any rules I should follow ? I read in
README.cvs when in doubt, ask first, so here it went...

Geert Jan