Lot viewer GUI

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Fri Apr 29 10:53:09 EDT 2005

On Fri, 2005-04-29 at 10:43, Geert Janssens wrote:

> This is a trivial change, but since this is my first change in GnuCash, I
> wonder what to do with this next. I've tested it, it works correctly.

You should read the files:
* README.cvs
* HACKING
* README
 ...which will direct you to ...
* README.patches

> Can I check it in, with your permissions ? Or is this not allowed from a guest
> cvs account.

No, we do not allow commits from anonymous/"guest" accounts.

> And if it is allowed, are there any rules I should follow ? I read in
> README.cvs when in doubt, ask first, so here it went...

Yes, there are...

You should submit your change as a patch.  It will be reviwed, and
either applied as-is, or suggestions for changes made.

...jsled