lib/libc/strptime.h|c

David Hampton hampton-gnucash at rainbolthampton.net
Sun Aug 7 11:46:27 EDT 2005

On Sun, 2005-08-07 at 16:13 +0100, Neil Williams wrote:

> Can someone confirm that GConf is as readily available as Glib and libxml2?
> (i.e. are there likely to be any systems that could run Glib that could NOT
> run GConf?)

GConf depends on orbit, libxml2, and gtk.  Some of the things that
require gconf are libgnome, libgnetwork, gnome-vfs, libgda, and
evolution.*  This implies that any distribution that supports gnome is
guaranteed to have gconf installed.  Any distribution that wants to ship
evolution will have gconf.

David

*These requirements are from the jhbuild scripts to build a gnome system
from scratch.  I don't see them in the rpm files.