CLI undo edit?

Neil Williams linux at codehelp.co.uk
Sun Aug 7 18:04:40 EDT 2005

On Sunday 07 August 2005 10:22 pm, David Hampton wrote:
> On Sun, 2005-08-07 at 22:14 +0100, Neil Williams wrote:
> > Or are you talking about multiple *main* windows of GnuCash?
>
> Yes.  Gnucash 1.8 has this capability today and it is retained in g2.
> You will not be able to display data from two books in the same main
> window of gnucash.  The file (book) name is part of the window title so
> it will be clear with a glance which data file is being edited.

Then each book will maintain it's own undo list, that's not a problem at all.
The second main window is, in effect, just another process using the QOF
library. Spinning QOF out as an external library can only aid the support for
multiple main windows of GnuCash or any other QOF process.

Now we are very definitely on the same songsheet!!
:-)

--

Neil Williams