QOF_CHOICE bugs in G2?

Neil Williams linux at codehelp.co.uk
Sat Aug 27 14:34:44 EDT 2005

On Saturday 27 August 2005 12:27 am, Derek Atkins wrote:
> I'm noticing some QOF_CHOICE bugs in current g2, to the point where
> it looks like it's not even loading the customer object.  Any ideas?
> My gnucash.trace has the following entries:
>
> DEBUG: QOF_TYPE_CHOICE setup failed for gncCustomer

Fixed - the sequence of registering objects has become important with the
setup of CHOICE parameters and I'd omitted this change from the CashUtil sync
(as it needed to take place in a different file in GnuCash).

Thankfully, CashUtil is progressing well - the xml backend is loadable (just
needing a few tweaks to determine the file type) and the restricted QOF Undo
code is working too. I'm also making progress on the remaining shell UI to
select a single entity from the book using commands rather than a window.

It won't be long before I can provide a patch for you to see that will strip
out all the #ifdef GNUCASH_MAJOR_VERSION rules and get G2 working as CashUtil
does.

--

Neil Williams