Query from a beginner to GNUcash development ...

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sun Aug 28 11:36:01 EDT 2005

Hi,

Yes, this should have gone back to the dev list.
It sounds like you're running HEAD.  Most of the current development
is on the g2 branch.  Not that running HEAD is necessarily bad,
but it's certainly not where most of the devs live right now.

It's still looking like autogen isn't running intltoolize.  Also,
this could be a problem:

> (1) Running gettextize...  Ignore non-fatal messages.
> /usr/bin/gettextize: line 252: cd: /usr/share/gettext: No such file or directory
> gettextize: *** gettext source directory '/usr/share/gettext' doesn't exist
> gettextize: *** Stop.
> Making ./aclocal.m4 writable ...

THIS looks like gettextize failed!

-derek