problem with add new translation

rat szczur at sentis.punkt.pl
Sun Aug 28 16:55:19 EDT 2005

Dnia 28-08-2005, nie o godzinie 11:18 +0200, Christian Stimming
napisał(a):
> Hi Szczur,
>
> did I get this right: You try to add new translations of the *account
> templates*, not of the program itself? Okay, for new account templates,
> basically everything you described is correct -- add Makefile.am in
> accounts/pl_PL, add that to SUBDIRS in accounts/Makefile.am, modify
> configure.in.
>
> You would need to check now whether your newly created file
> accounts/pl_PL/Makefile.am was actually processed by automake/configure.
> After running ./autogen.sh and "make", do you have a file
> accounts/pl_PL/Makefile (in addition to .am and .in)? If not, then the build
> system didn't pick these up correctly and there was an error message during
> build. In that case you need to send that error message here and we can tell
> you how to fix it.

Makefile is generated.

> If the file accounts/pl_PL/Makefile exists, then in fact after running "make
> install" the new account templates should be available in the program space.

Yea should be.
Exacly this is problem, after "make install" new translated files is
instaled in program directory, but not visible in program space
(variable set to: LANG=pl_PL; LANGUAGE=pl_PL; LC_ALL=pl_PL).

> Did you change the variable "accountdir" in your Makefile.am file to the
> pl_PL subdirectory?

yes, ofcourse.