italian translation of the documentaion

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Thu Dec 1 08:15:55 EST 2005

Hi Fabrizio,

thank you very much for offering to help with translations. Much
documentation about the different translation areas is collected in the
file doc/TRANSLATION_HOWTO in the recent gnucash packages. But if you
start to work, you should definitely only use the current up-to-date
source from SVN (we switched from CVS to SVN a month ago), see
http://gnomesupport.org/wiki/index.php/GnuCashSvn .

An online copy of that TRANSLATION_HOWTO document is at
http://gnomesupport.org/wiki/index.php/GnuCashTranslation and it has a
special section
http://gnomesupport.org/wiki/index.php/GnuCashTranslation#How_to_translate_the_GnuCash_guide_and.2For_help_files
about your question.

As soon as you have the first intermediate translated versions, you can
email them to the gnucash-patches mailing list (see
https://lists.gnucash.org/mailman/listinfo/gnucash-patches ) and we will
commit that to the SVN source.

Regards,

Christian