chaining of destroy signal

David Hampton hampton at employees.org
Tue Feb 15 20:33:28 EST 2005

On Tue, 2005-02-15 at 19:34 -0500, Chris Shoemaker wrote:

> Ok, I didn't realize that egg_tree_model_filter ref'd the model.  (Are
> there html API docs for egg stuff?)

Most of it should be covered in:

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/GtkTreeModelFilter.html

Replace gtk with egg for the gnucash2 code.  When gnucash2 moves to a
gtk-2.4 base instead of a gtk-2.2 base we can drop the egg stuff.

> But, I think the model is still
> based on gtkObject so no bug here... yet. :)

Checking ...

File: gnc-tree-model-price.h

typedef struct {
	GtkObject parent;

	GncTreeModelPricePrivate *priv;

	int stamp;
} GncTreeModelPrice;

File: gnc-tree-model-price.c

gnc_tree_model_price_type = g_type_register_static (GTK_TYPE_OBJECT,
"GncTreeModelPrice", &our_info, 0);

These are consistent and they both indicate that the price model is
based on a gtk object.  You're right.

David