GnuCash Documentation in pdf Format

Michael Wahlbrink linux.wali at gmx.de
Sat Feb 19 15:08:38 EST 2005

Neil Williams schrieb:
> On Saturday 19 February 2005 3:47 pm, Branislav Djokic wrote:

Hi Neil,
>>Hi,
>>
>>I am interested in finding the GnuCash manual(s) in
>>pdf format, which makes documents much more convenient
>>for printing.
>

> I've got two files in HTML that can be printed to PDF but when I try it, I get
> a two column layout that is hard to read, even at 200% zoom.
>
> The HTML is here:
> http://code.neil.williamsleesmill.me.uk/gnucash-help.html
> http://code.neil.williamsleesmill.me.uk/gnucash-guide.html
> The PDF's are here:
> http://code.neil.williamsleesmill.me.uk/gnucash-help.pdf
> http://code.neil.williamsleesmill.me.uk/gnucash-guide.pdf
>
> If anyone is able to convert the HTML into a more usable PDF, send it to me
> and I'll update those links.

I've converted them via Ooo to pdf (without layout) but I've no
webspace... and i don't want to send those big files to the mlshould i
send them to you via pm? and you put them on your webspace? any othe
solution?

> You can make the GnuCash Design Document from the codebase,
> cd gnucash/src/doc/design
> make pdf

If its important I'll try to figure out how to achive this look of the
dokuments....

> I've got a copy that I've just produced in that manner here:
> http://code.neil.williamsleesmill.me.uk/gnucash-design.pdf
> (It's generated from a different source so it doesn't suffer the same column
> problems.)

hth micha