GnuCash Documentation in pdf Format

Neil Williams linux at codehelp.co.uk
Sat Feb 19 13:06:13 EST 2005

On Saturday 19 February 2005 3:47 pm, Branislav Djokic wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am interested in finding the GnuCash manual(s) in
> pdf format, which makes documents much more convenient
> for printing.

I've got two files in HTML that can be printed to PDF but when I try it, I get
a two column layout that is hard to read, even at 200% zoom.

The HTML is here:
http://code.neil.williamsleesmill.me.uk/gnucash-help.html
http://code.neil.williamsleesmill.me.uk/gnucash-guide.html
The PDF's are here:
http://code.neil.williamsleesmill.me.uk/gnucash-help.pdf
http://code.neil.williamsleesmill.me.uk/gnucash-guide.pdf

If anyone is able to convert the HTML into a more usable PDF, send it to me
and I'll update those links.

You can make the GnuCash Design Document from the codebase,
cd gnucash/src/doc/design
make pdf

I've got a copy that I've just produced in that manner here:
http://code.neil.williamsleesmill.me.uk/gnucash-design.pdf
(It's generated from a different source so it doesn't suffer the same column
problems.)

--

Neil Williams