[Gnucash-changes] QSF backend, support for partial QofBooks, merge fix, references and KVP

Neil Williams linux at codehelp.co.uk
Sun Feb 20 18:51:57 EST 2005

What about:

Returns the GList of KvpValues of any type (not to be confused with GList's of
something else!), from the given kvp_frame. Cast each list gpointer to a
KvpValue and use the KvpValue->type to determine the type of value (including
more frames) at each position in the list. This one is non-copying -- the
caller can modify the value directly.
GList* kvp_value_get_glist ( const KvpValue * value )