display of memo instead of description

Christian Krause chkr at plauener.de
Wed Jan 19 16:49:59 EST 2005

Hi Derek,

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 17:10:18 -0500, Derek Atkins wrote:

> Bug #149241

Yes, I think the bug describes what I want. Unfortunately it seems, that
nobody has implemented this so far. That's why I want to have look.

But I need some help understanding the source. Where should I start?

I've searched already a little bit in the source and found
gnc_split_register_get_desc_entry in
inledger-core/split-register-model.c. But I'm not sure whether this is
the correct function which is responsible for the description entries
of folded transactions ...

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Christian