BUG: 1.8.10: Invoices posted with "accumulate splits" create imbalanced transactions

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Mon Jan 24 04:23:21 EST 2005

Derek Atkins schrieb:
> I'm hoping I can convince the release engineer to push out a 1.8.11.

Yes, that's a good idea. However, I have some not-quite-finished things
about HBCI and German taxes in gnucash-1-8-branch, where I'm still
waiting for the final user feedback from the gnucash-de mailing list. I
would needs something like a week of time until we make a 1.8.11
release. So can we please plan this just like normal release?

Chris, any dates that would fit for you to make a 1.8.11 release? Or how
should this be done?

Regards,

Christian