BUG: 1.8.10: Invoices posted with "accumulate splits" create imbalanced transactions

Chris Lyttle chris at wilddev.net
Tue Jan 25 02:30:48 EST 2005

I'm still pretty busy, but could squeeze it in mid-feb. Let me know when
you're closer to having what you need done.

Chris

PS Any HBCI users running aqbanking successfully on AMD64 compiled
systems?

On Mon, 2005-01-24 at 10:23 +0100, Christian Stimming wrote:
> Derek Atkins schrieb:
> > I'm hoping I can convince the release engineer to push out a 1.8.11.
>
> Yes, that's a good idea. However, I have some not-quite-finished things
> about HBCI and German taxes in gnucash-1-8-branch, where I'm still
> waiting for the final user feedback from the gnucash-de mailing list. I
> would needs something like a week of time until we make a 1.8.11
> release. So can we please plan this just like normal release?
>
> Chris, any dates that would fit for you to make a 1.8.11 release? Or how
> should this be done?
>
> Regards,
>
> Christian

RedHat Certified Engineer #807302549405490.
Checkpoint Certified Security Expert 2000 & NG
        |^|
        | |   |^|
        | |^| | |  Life out here is raw
        | | |^| |  But we will never stop