release 1.8.11 (was: BUG: 1.8.10: Invoices posted ...)

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Sat Jan 29 08:03:51 EST 2005

Dear all,

everything that I've been working on is now back in stable state. The
1-8-branch could be released any minute from my part. The translations are
almost unchanged.

Chris: You can just pick any date that would fit for you to make the 1.8.11
release. Sunday 6th? 13th?

Also, if you like to, I can prepare the release announcement again, so that
you have less work to do. Just drop me a note.

As for AMD64: I think there was someone reporting that it works, but I'm not
too sure right now. There were some compiler warnings in the debug messages
but nothing serious IIRC.

Christian