QSF XML file backend for gnucash-gnome2-dev branch

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Jan 25 23:30:36 EST 2005

Neil Williams <linux at codehelp.co.uk> writes:

> BTW. Derek - what do you think about enhancing the Doxygen output by tweaking
> the config a little?

Wouldn't be the first time.  Although the online docs are off of HEAD,
not g2.

> I use:
> EXTRACT_STATIC         = YES
> EXTRACT_LOCAL_CLASSES  = YES
> and todo's:
> GENERATE_TODOLIST      = YES
> INLINE_SOURCES         = YES
>
> Just todo's and inline sources? Statics would be useful.
>
> Compare and contrast:
> http://code.neil.williamsleesmill.me.uk/doxygen/group__Book.html
> http://cvs.gnucash.org/docs/HEAD/group__Book.html

Well, the fonts are different for one thing.. ;)

I really don't think we need to "definition at line XXX" entries..  I'm
also not convinced we need the "referenced by" entries, although I'm
less disinterested in that.

> I also find this quite useful - it may help with the Gnome2 port to keep tabs:
> http://code.neil.williamsleesmill.me.uk/doxygen/todo.html

Eh, this is what the GNOME2_STATUS is for -- to keep a todo list of
the gnome2 port.