GNUCash wiki pages on gnomesupport

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Sun Jan 30 16:07:49 EST 2005

Hi Dave,

I and the GnuCash developers didn't know of the live.gnome.org wiki, so the
gnomesupport one was the only one that we knew in the gnome community. For us
it's just fine if you guys prefer to move one into the other. (IIRC the
MoinMoin-wiki of live.gnome.org is also the more powerful wiki system, but
that's rather an implementation detail.)

So for us it would be fine if you move the content over to live.gnome.org. We
would just like to ask for some transistion period, maybe 2-4 weeks, during
which the old gnomesupport-wiki is still online (maybe in read-only state?),
so that we have some time to change the links in our own website and
documentation. Apart from that, you can just decide for yourself when and how
to do this step.

Regards,

Christian