GnuCash CLI v0.0.1

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Jul 12 13:17:41 EDT 2005

I must admit that I haven't had the time to read through all
of this.  I'm not sure if it's something that should be part
of gnucash or not.  part of me thinks "yes" and part of me thinks
"no"..

If it's really targetting at gnucash users, to provide a CLI
to adding new items, then it might well deserve to be part of
gnucash.  However the part of me that thinks "no" is the fact
that it's not modifying the gnucash backend directly, but rather
it's creating a QSF file that you later have to import.

*shrugs*

-derek