Add gchar* to xmlChar* casting of string constants to eliminate some

David Hampton hampton-gnucash at rainbolthampton.net
Mon Jul 25 09:36:53 EDT 2005

On Mon, 2005-07-25 at 11:17 +0100, Neil Williams wrote:

> My apologies if the warnings are annoying during the build but these files are
> likely to change radically at the next commit. Any patches are very likely to
> be lost when GnuCash finally comes back into sync with QOF.

Gnucash compiles with the -Werror flag so the warnings aren't just
annoying, they're fatal.  Code that touches XML is the only code in
Gnucash that doesn't compile with gcc4.  (All the g-wrap errors are
fixed in g-wrap 1.9.x).  Once the code that touches XMl is fixed, then
gnucash will compile on FC4 without having to use an older compiler.

David